[App_rpt-users] [SPAM] Re: Culling Linux Services (ACID)

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sun Jul 31 23:46:15 UTC 2011

Interetsing

The units I settled on were the Intel D945 that Limey was built to run on. I
used a D201 originally, which does it as well.

So what does it take for that to not happen? I went to use pp for cor and
ptt in latesst one, on a D945, but it refuses to read the parallel port, so
I let the software do squelch and ctcss. If the intel board has a bad USB
system, who makes a supported board that doesn't?

My idea was to keep the box small (M200 case) and run on 12V (PicoPSU
supply)

I got to where I just ignore it. I guess in the future I could try letting
the repeater transmitter encode PL. That's really where you notice it when
that is interrupted.

GeorgeC