[App_rpt-users] Announcement Volume

KI6PSP (Ed) ki6psp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:22:11 UTC 2011

Ken pointed me to the archives and I found the following script.

allstarnode.com/scripts/gaindownacid.tgz

Are there any plans to make this a configuration setting under rpt.conf? I
don't like the idea of modifying the audio files.

Maybe, I should restate that, I request a feature: Reduction of volume for
announcements while QSO is in progress, not a blanket reduction while there
is no QSO in progress.
Ed