[App_rpt-users] Web transceiver?

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Wed Jun 1 22:08:51 UTC 2011

Doug

Sorry I thought you were using iaxRpt, that's why I mentioned the xelatec
web site

Looking at the way mine is set up I see that I am calling the WAN address
and port number (rather than the LAN address).

I don't remember but this might have been the only way it worked. Worth a
try.

My three PC's are on port 4567, 4568 and 4569 so the address I am calling is
(for example) 69.243.53.nnn:4568    (I will leave three digits nnn to your
imagination)

The "name" is the Asterisk node number of course . some of the systems have
more than one Asterisk node at the same IP:port

For the web transceiver - look for a  typo in externsions.conf  (extra
semicolon)

[allstar-public]

Presumably, you have web transceiver access enabled in the Portal since it
works from elsewhere?

Does this work properly from your PC?

http://myip.vg

?

Then look at the same [] stanza in iax.conf

[allstar-public]

type=user

context=allstar-public

auth=md5