[App_rpt-users] Pingponging of a simplex node

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Jun 1 23:54:04 UTC 2011

On 6/1/2011 7:39 PM, Jim Duuuude wrote:

> Friends don't let friends use VOX. Just DONT. Its just bad, wrong, and
> unacceptable. I left it in the distro as a courtesy but I really never intended
> anyone to attempt to use it. Please, just dont.

unfortunately...no way to get a cor sig out of an HT so I can use usb
decoding from the speaker/headphone jack.   :(  Especially one of those
cheap chinese HTs.

sigh.  Cheap/easy/works...pick one...:)

Guess I'll have to find an old micor high vhf mobile...more than what I
really want to use...or figure out how to get the sigs out of the TR33 I
have hanging around without totally buggering it up...or...???

No problem, if you leave it in...someone will try to use it...;)

BB
chagrined...