[App_rpt-users] app_rpt and allstarlink web transceiver problem

Phil N6TCT phil.n6tct at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 00:34:14 UTC 2011

With help from this list we've made great progress getting our app_rpt
hub node (27680) up and on the air (er, well, on the Internet, anyway)
and permalinked to our solar beagleboard node with radios on the
mountaintop.  I can connect to the hub via iaxRpt and it works great.
The hub is also an echolink node, and I can connect to it via echolink
and all is well.

Unfortunately, I can't connect to it via the allstarlink web
transceiver.  Looking at the asterisk logs on node 27680, node 27680
receives the call from the web transceiver and starts executing the
"s" extension in context "allstar-public", as it should.  It gets a
"CALLERID(name)" of some hex string, gets a "CALLERID(number)" of
27680, and then the CURL to
https://register.allstarlink.org/cgi-bin/authwebphone.pl?${CALLERID(name)
returns a "???" response, causing the connection to hangup.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Phil, N6TCT