[App_rpt-users] app_rpt and allstarlink web transceiver problem

Phil N6TCT phil.n6tct at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:27:30 UTC 2011

Nope, that's enabled.  Jim figured out what the problem is -- it's
related to the fact that the machine I'm running the app_rpt hub on
has multiple IP addresses (it's a server in a colo facility).  In
essence, the registration with the allstarlink server ends up coming
from a different IP address than the one used for carrying on an IAX
conversation.  I am working to address this on my end ... I'll post a
note when I have it all working.  Thanks for your help!

Phil, N6TCT