[App_rpt-users] in place upgrade of ACID installs 1- 1.5 years old?

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Sun Jun 12 18:11:31 UTC 2011

Sweet!!

Yeah I'm sorta getting back into the groove here again after about a year
vacation from messing with this :-)

The systems out there in place have been working great! and really not
needed any attention.

All Maxtracs modified for 100% TX duty (PC cooling fans applied in the
right places).

Crap!! that reminds me... you were asking about a manual that I think I have.

Steve