[App_rpt-users] Install ??

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Tue Jun 14 22:54:12 UTC 2011

On 6/14/2011 3:36 PM, Ryan Gross wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> I am having a problem with  App_Rpt installation. I used the sourceforge website for making a bootable iso image from the download and get Kickstart.ks file is missing  than go to a manual install mode the screen asks for NFS server name  CentOS directory and NFS mount option.  ? is what do i type in these screens ?

Make it easy on yourself..go to the allstarlink.org web site, download
the install ISO that has the OS, libraries, complete asterisk install as
well as good directions, download the ISO, burn a CD...and go from
there.  It's a known quantity, has what you need, and will save you
bookoo time.

BB
Allstar 27294 27295 27710 27673 and others
wb0yle
www.wb0yle.com