[App_rpt-users] Registration Weirdness

Kiely ZL1 KILO MIKE zlscanners at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Mar 1 04:53:16 UTC 2011

And I'm in line behind your XYL, I did a mistake the first time by
registered my day to day callsign should have registered my
IRLP/echolink call. So did a re register still waiting for it to be
validated been 7 days now So if there's anyone on this list that can
help I would be grateful.

Kiely ZL1KM/ZL1KIWI