[App_rpt-users] Stopping of Playback

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Sat Mar 5 15:13:10 UTC 2011

Thanks Tim! That works great.

Any insight on the shutting down or putting into stand by Asterisk by DTMF?

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStar Link System - N9UDO / WB9FDZ
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html