[App_rpt-users] Echolink Crashing

KI6PSP (Ed) ki6psp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:07:27 UTC 2011

I didn't get a response on this one, but I was looking at the output console
of Asterisk and I observed that I couldn't resolve to socal.aprs2.net. Like
any good network guy, I pulled up NSLOOKUP, and wouldn't ya know it, I
couldn't even find Google.com.

I have removed the router IP address from resolv.conf and only pointed the
system to the openDNS servers. I think this will fix my echolink crashing
issue.

Ed
KI6PSP

--