[App_rpt-users] Node 27620 courtesy tone

KI6PSP (Ed) ki6psp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:37:13 UTC 2011

Look under /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf

nounkeyct=
Submitted by hwstar on Sat, 06/13/2009 - 15:07

The nounkeyct node stanza key completely disables the courtesy tone. This is
useful for eliminating TX time in applications using simplex uplinks to
repeaters on the repeater pair itself (a practice which which should be
strongly discouraged).

Ref:
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/109

--
KI6PSP (Ed)
Can one of you experts out there point me to the file I need to edit to turn

Thanks
Jim wd0ekr