[App_rpt-users] Network Driver

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Sun Mar 13 22:15:09 UTC 2011

Well.....That didn't work.

Seems the Linksys device is discontinued at Staples. Stopped by the
local Rad-Shack and got a TrendNet TU2-ET100.

Tried a fresh install of Acid and same story.

If I do the interactive startup and don't start firstboot and local I
can go in at the command prompt and configure the adapter using setup,
the system does see it. If I do a DHCP or static IP address, I get the
same result.

I have verified that the adapter works and my Ethernet cable is good.

I'm just stuck.

Thanks!

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStar Link - 27616, 27727
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html