[App_rpt-users] Network Driver

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Mon Mar 14 01:00:58 UTC 2011

Thanks for all your help Doug however, the Atom D510 MB does not have
any PCI slots.

Maybe I'll have to find a Linksys dongle.

Thanks!

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStar Link - 27616, 27727
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html