[App_rpt-users] DMK URI Troubles

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Mon Mar 14 02:57:53 UTC 2011

Sorry, I'm not seeing this cause it came back in the list digest.

When the system is started the green light starts flashing. Receive audio does come through. If I key transmit, say, by calling in and dialing my node, or opening the tuning wizard, it will key for a variable amount of time, from almost 0 to maybe 3 or 4 seconds, then it goes dead, no lights.

I'm re-installing ACID on a different machine, which, thus far, isn't segfaulting, so I'll see how it goes from there as well.

Adam

----

Message: 2