[App_rpt-users] Network Driver

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Mon Mar 14 12:36:29 UTC 2011

Thanks Chuck.

It's strange that it can't even find the Ethernet controller.

When I do a 'setup' from the command prompt to look at the network
settings, it's not there. If I attach the TrendNet Ethernet dongle and
reboot and go back into setup, it sees that one but not the built-in
one. And for some strange reason with DHCP or static IP the system will
not continue to load.

I would assume (maybe a bad idea) that the ACID distro on the site is
the latest and hasn't been updated in a while?
I downloaded it a few months ago when I was building 27616. Maybe I need
to d/l the latest version.

Thanks for your help.

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStar Link - 27616, 27727
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html