[App_rpt-users] Access List for chan_echolink

Steve Passmore k6kya at hokeynet.net
Sun Mar 20 01:01:45 UTC 2011

 From http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/56

      /Denying incoming connections from selected Echolink nodes/

/
Echolink connections may be denied on a per-callsign basis. This is done
by using the deny and permit key values in the above [el0] stanza. The
default is to allow all connections if the permit and deny keywords are
not present. If a permit is specified, then only the callsigns specified
in the permit statement will be allowed to connect. If deny is
specified, then the callsign(s) specified will be denied access and the
connection will be terminated. Commas are used to delimit multiple
callsigns for permit and deny keys. Wildcards are supported so that
whole classes of connections can be rejected. Examples:/

    * /To deny w6xxx you would add the statement: deny=w6xxx /
    * /To prohibit computer-based connections you would write: permit=*-* /
    * /To allow access to only a select group of callsigns:
      permit=w6abc,w6def,... /