[App_rpt-users] off allstarlink node

Neal Garbenis njgarbenis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:54:10 UTC 2011

I want to link a couple of repeater together with app-rpt/asterisk.  I want
to do this off the allstar network.  My plan is to only have one repeater
available to link in to the allstar network and the others on a private
network.  I am just diving into this so I need some help.  I know I will
have to have them on static ips or use dydns.   The big question is how do I
set up the iax.config file to make this happen?  Would I make up a node
number for these, would I need to dial a *3XXX to dial the node, and is
there anything else I will need to do?  Any pointers would be great.

Thank for any help

Neal

NG8Y