[App_rpt-users] Doing a 'status,2' as a tail message

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue May 10 23:25:44 UTC 2011

There are two problems I foresee with this implementation:

1) It would fire regardless of whether someone was talking, thus possibly clobbering a QSO already in progress, and

2) It would fire every hour, regardless of whether the repeater was in use or not. That is to say, during quiet periods, your repeater would still go off once an hour.

2) might be OK, but it definitely would make your radios transmit more often than they really need to.

Having said all that, I don't have a better solution.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY