[App_rpt-users] Running a shell script from a DTMF command?

Phil N6TCT phil.n6tct at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:02:49 UTC 2011

Thanks to all who responded to me on this.  Brian Boyle sent me a note
off-list which seems to be the simplest solution:

999=cmd,/full/pathname/to/script

He further notes, "make sure execute permissions and such are ok.
restart app_rpt.  should be good to go."

I just tried it and it worked like a charm.  Thanks again!

Phil, N6TCT

P.S., Sorry for the delayed response, was climbing a mountain in
Nevada with the Black Rock Amateur Radio Association team to deploy a
solar-powered Beagleboard app_rpt system!