[App_rpt-users] progress on the VOTER project

Leon Zetekoff wa4zlw at backwoodswireless.net
Wed May 25 09:38:16 UTC 2011

I had an issue yesterday at work with garbled audio. But at work our
"sandboxes" are memory constrained (512mb) and disk constrained (8gb and
I have only sometimes 100mb free). Our sandboxes are in a VM. So I am
assuming that is the problem. When I came home and loaded it up on my
laptop it worked fine.

73 leon