[App_rpt-users] Progress On The Voter Project

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 18:02:32 UTC 2011

thanx..

Yes. There certainly is a lot of quite time on that channel.

We are out here in the country so we don't have as many
"bad guys" as one might find in a more densely populated
area. Also, we are listening to the input of their system,
and therefore, since we have limited coverage of their
entire area, only get about 30% or so of the traffic.

JIM