[App_rpt-users] REmote Base adn Echolink Questions

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Tue Nov 8 16:16:31 UTC 2011

I looked at the information about remote base configuration, but my question is not answered there.

Here's the  situation.  I want my remote base to have access codes for every user to connect.  A user connects, and enters the access code so they can log-in.  Then the remote is tuned to whatever frequency and any options are set.  Once that's done, how can I ensure someone who isn't authorized changing the base? The only way I see a person can log-out is to disconnect.  Is this correct?

I want Echolink connectivity on my repeater.  Can I set the repeater so my courtesy tones, IDs, and such don't get heard on Echolink stations connecting?

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com