[App_rpt-users] File Formats

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Nov 15 14:49:34 UTC 2011

You can also install the MP3 player from the Asterisk web site. I use it to play weather report podcasts directly from the weather bureau here. However, to record your own MP3 files so that they play back reliably, you need some *real* MP3 software (I use Adobe Soundbooth).

Cepstral's web site will let you make short announcements as a demo. You can use software (like virtual audio cable) to capture the sound to a file.

Ken