[App_rpt-users] Echolink connect/disconnect messages

K&R Yoksh yokshs at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 2 18:02:38 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Is there any way to play a connect message to Echolink stations and/or send
a text message to
connecting Echolink stations in their text box?

I believe that this has come up before (March 2011) but I've not found a
solution yet.

I was actually thinking today of writing a script to deny reoccurring
"drive-by" Echolink stations, but
maybe a better solution is an audio and/or text message?

Thanks. 73

Kyle
K0KN