[App_rpt-users] for those Limey Linux and or D525MW users who are brave enough

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Thu Oct 6 15:54:11 UTC 2011

On 06/10/2011 10:38 AM, Jim Duuuude wrote:
> Thin clients?? What do you think we are, and eating disorder clinic or
> something ?? :-) :-)
>
> First of all, Limey only supports VERY specific motherboard, of which
> that is not one.
> Also, since it runs entirely out of RAM, you need more then that for it
> to work in a reasonable
> manner.

<-- OK Jim;  So I will save myself from those Limey's!

Thin is good ... thin makes my hydro meter spin slowly.  These things
run of 13.8V @ ~ 600mA.  Me likes that :).

Cheers!

Ramesh.

p.s., for all those than inquired last week - the ISO and install
scripts for my FREE STAR* project are now on my site:

http://www.va3uv.com/iso.htm

The install script will even allow you to install on top of an ACID
build - how's that for playing nice!