[App_rpt-users] Echo link inbound prohibition?

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Tue Oct 18 18:38:58 UTC 2011

See:

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/56

From: app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org
[mailto:app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org] On Behalf Of Lu Vencl
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:08 PM
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Echo link inbound prohibition?

All,

I have had to shut down access to echolink on all my nodes due to an
unbelievable amount of problems I have been encountering, too many to
mention  here.

>From poor operating procedures to foreign language countries attaching for
no good reason,  I just can't take it anymore.

Then it occurred to me, I rarely have a need to use Echolink, but when I do,
it is only outbound anyway. So the question is how can I leave echolink up
but not allow inbound calls to my nodes or maybe even better setup a allow
list?

Thanks in advance.

Lu

KA4EPS