[App_rpt-users] Variable Repeat Audio Delay

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Mon Oct 24 15:46:39 UTC 2011

Yes and no. I am talking about cross-band repeated audio where multiple
computers are involved. Hence my comment about more than one box.

If your audio is staying entirely within the same box, then iax
communications are not involved.

There is a sort of jitter buffer on the USB sound system as well.
I suppose problems with the USB comms could create a similar delay within
one box.
This should not happen though ... possibly if you are running other programs
or GUI, that would cause the problem - or, if you have some energy-star BIOS
feature enabled so that your computer is taking a nap when not much is going
on ...

GL
Ken