[App_rpt-users] EchoLink Callsign instead of node number.

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Mon Oct 24 21:02:28 UTC 2011

Ken,  thanx for the info.  I think I have something else messed up.  When I
change that parameter and an EchoLink station calls, I just get "Connected
to <my node number>"  It seems as if the audio files are missing or
something.  Are there any other parameters that I need to be aware of?

boB

--
boB - W5EVH
(956) 286-5150