[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 32, Issue 27

Mark Huelskoetter wl7ni.ak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:27:22 UTC 2011

Are you running 3 nodes on this server or just two?  Because your lsusb
output suggests that you are running  3 URI's.  If that's the case asterisk
might be getting confused on which usb device is which.  Before you go
through the hassle of recompiling everything try unplugging all of the radio
interfaces, run asterisk and look for the segfault.  Next, add one back,
restart asterisk and see what happens, etc...You see where I am going with
this?  Try them all, maybe even in different ports.  If you are still having
problems, download the new sources and compile.

I suggest you back up of the .conf files in /etc/asterisk, then obtain the
new source code.  Per the instructions on the Allstar webpage, you can get
it in the following fashion:

cd /usr/src/
wget http://x.allstarlink.org/svn-trunk.tar.gz -O- | tar xzv
mv trunk astsrc
cd astsrc

Then you can use the make command.  I think make install_usbradio is correct
for your situation, I am not where I can check my notes.  Someone else might
be able to suggest something different.

Good LUCK!!!

Mark - WL7NI