[App_rpt-users] cop 2 - causing PTT lock

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Sun Oct 30 01:20:26 UTC 2011

Hi Jim and all;

Running app_rpt v0.287 (full duplex); when I issue a DTMF command to
re-enable the repeater (from it's disabled cop 3 state), the repeater
keys up, we hear Alison announce 'RPT ENA' and then the PTT remains
keyed.  I have to send a '*0' to get the PTT to drop.

This is on a system that I just rebuilt recently.  AFAIK, this problem
did not exist with an earlier version of app_rpt (sorry, I can't be more
specific than that!).

Wonder if this is a bug or something that I am missing from my config
file, etc?

Cheers!

Ramesh.

www.freestar.us