[App_rpt-users] COP in CLI

Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ wb3awj at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 15:44:29 UTC 2011

Thanks Tim, I tried that but it didn't seem to work.

But now I see what I was doing wrong.

Even if the COP doesn't require an argument you still need to fill the field

For example I used enable/disable the autopatch as a test.

"rpt cmd 27783 cop 10" dosen't work but "rpt cmd 27783 cop 10 0" does.

Don't know why I didn't think of that before.

Robert A. Poff
Loganville, PA.

"Lieutenant, target the offending power boat and launch photon torpedoes"