[App_rpt-users] Setting up iaxRpt... any tips?

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Sat Sep 10 13:01:49 UTC 2011

Ah Hahh!

Ken, you are the one with the vital clue I missed!

I neglected to add the port to the IP address... once I did this, it
worked!!

During this process I also discovered that I hadn't enabled the port
forwarding rule in my internet router for my new nodes PC.  I assume
this is why I couldn't connect to it from my VOIP box or the my other
node. I had the rule entered, but hadn't checked the tick box to enable it.

Everything is now falling into place... many thanks to all who replied.

Michael.
VK5ZEA