[App_rpt-users] Serial or Parallel

K&R Yoksh yokshs at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 10 17:19:32 UTC 2011

Hello Harold,

Yes, Parallel port COS/PTT/GPIO is supported with both chan_usb and
chan_simpleusb! I have had tremendous success with this on my nodes.

There is some related info on my web page, if you care to check it out. The
article actually explains how to convert an IRLP node to Allstar, but it
should answer some of your questions as well:
http://www.qsl.net/k0kn/irlptoallstar.html

Feel free to contact me off list if you'd like, I'm glad to help.

73 for now.

Kyle
K0KN
Olathe, KS