[App_rpt-users] Asus eee PC and AllStar

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Thu Sep 15 16:57:44 UTC 2011

I have been able to get installs working using a Linksys USB ethernet
adapter which does seem to be recognized.. Then after all the updates and
patching is done, if it still does not recognize the onboard NIC, go fetch
the appropriate drivers for it.

I use this on a lot of newer boards that have newer NIC chips not supported
in the default install library of the install disk..

Doug

KD8B