[App_rpt-users] Connecting to my node from web transceiver

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Fri Sep 23 23:08:53 UTC 2011

This works fine on my system

Have you enabled "User Access via Web Transceiver" on the Access Settings
menu of the Allstar Node Configuration at the portal?

I find that I cannot connect to your system either.

Does the iax.conf file on your repeater have a [allstar-public] stanza?

Does the extensions.conf file have a stanza of the same name?

73
Ken