[App_rpt-users] Latest SVN?

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Tue Sep 27 02:37:37 UTC 2011

I had a untouched copy of ACID from about 10 months ago running on one
of my Allstar nodes.  Tonight I decided to load the latest SVN on it per
the instructions.

I am now getting this in /var/log/asterisk/messages

[Sep 26 18:35:52] ERROR[3137] codec_dahdi.c: Failed to open
/dev/zap/transcode:
No such file or directory

I assume it is this failure causing Asterisk to crash and say:
  /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 125:  3234 Segmentation fault      (core
dumped) nice -n $PRIORITY ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk -f ${CLIARGS}
${ASTARGS} >&/dev/${TTY} < /dev/${TTY}
Asterisk ended with exit status 139
Asterisk exited on signal 11.
Automatically restarting Asterisk.

I am on kernel 2.6.18-194.17.1.el5 with zaptel stuff loaded directly
from the ACID CD I had.

Any suggestions on what I messed up or if I should just go download ACID
ISO and start over would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
kb8zgl