[App_rpt-users] installation disk

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Fri Sep 30 11:54:21 UTC 2011

On 30/09/2011 7:16 AM, Corey Dean wrote:
> Too bed the ziapr software didn't recognize them, blobbed or not, they
> could still be used for remote receivers on the ziapr software voter.
> You only use the mic jack and ground...

<-- The JMTek fobs do work quite well for the sound card D-STAR
software! - yes, build your own D-STAR compatible repeater for the price
of a JMTek fob (around $6.50 US).

I am in the process of preparing a couple of products to this end...

(1) A complete ISO image to allow you to build a FREE STAR* system from
scratch;

(2) An install script that will allow you to add the FREE STAR* software
on to an existing CENTOS 5.x installation;

(3) A complete image that can be copied to a CF card or microdrive for
embedded systems.

So don't ditch the JMTek fobs :).

Contact me off-list for further info.

Thanks for the bandwidth Jim!