[App_rpt-users] RTCM Issue

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Fri Apr 13 15:04:40 UTC 2012

Because the RTCM is looking for noise to do COR, when the radio powers off and the noise goes away the RTCM thinks it has a FQ signal and asserts COR. You could use the RTCM PL detect input to monitor a voltage out of your radio. That way if the radio has no power the RTCM think it has no PL and won't key the connected nodes.

But it might be better to address the source of the problem. How is it that the radio looses power and the RTCM does not?
--
Tim
:wq