[App_rpt-users] delete servers

Ken Robinson ken-robinson at o2.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 15:21:51 UTC 2012

Hi Tim,

Setup at the moment, I have 2 servers on the portal,  g0lce with node g0lce
and mb7ice with node mb7ice.

MB7ICE is active and is forwarded by port 4569,

I have tried making server MB7ICE a static IP address on the portal also via
dchp both have the same effect inbound connection failed.

Router has port 4569 forwarding, again I have tried a static IP and dchp
same result inbound connection failed.

the pc that is running Asterisk has only the node details for MB7ICE I'm
only running 1 pc for Allstar

Regards Ken