[App_rpt-users] Delete server

S. Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:13:17 UTC 2012

A suggestion ...

On your behind-nat-firewall allstar server, enable telnet on port 21.
 Change your firewall to forward port 4569 to <LAN-allstar-server-ip>:21.
 Then, from an outside ip (friends house), try to telnet to your own
<ISP-IP>:4569.  You should hit the inside server's telnet login.

If this is NOT the case then your firewall/forwarding setup is wrong.

/S

—————
iThing:  Big thumbs & little keys. Please excuse typo, spelling and grammar
errors • Good planets are hard to find – think before you print • My desire
to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.