[App_rpt-users] TOT Issue

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Wed Aug 8 20:15:09 UTC 2012

I am having an issue with time out timers and 2 of my nodes..

I have a simplex node at site A and a full duplex repeater at site B.   The simplex node is remoted to a VHF repeater which then is connected the UHF repeater at site B... Everything works fine expect during some of the nets... The long hang time on the VHF repeater causes a TOT message out the UHF at site B...  Site B comes up and says Node Time Out and says the repeater B id number...  If i kerkunk the UHF repeater it resets and picks right back up even though the carrier hasn't dropped from the VHF repeater...

I have tried.  remote_timeout=0    But that doesn't help...

Is there a time out timer I am missing that handles network ports?
--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz