[App_rpt-users] d-star?

Eric Meth - ve3ei ve3ei at iescomm.ca
Mon Aug 13 03:55:32 UTC 2012

Alan
With the connection to the NXDN radios are you able link to other NXDN
radios natively? (ie, through the ethernet jack?)
Or is simply just cross-connected to Allstar? If so, you are just
creating another connection to an analogue network.
What would be interesting is an NXDN Network with a hook to Allstar.
There is a group looking at interfacing NXDN to D-STAR.
Eric Meth - ve3ei