[App_rpt-users] Weather warnings

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Wed Aug 15 10:43:59 UTC 2012

I use a weather radio for the area-specific warnings.
I have available MP3 pod casts that I have configured to come up on DTMF request, but the emergency warnings are not put into MP3's - at least not where the other forecasts are located.

In a real emergency the internet will go down anyway so I was relying on the weather radio..
but
Unfortunately our NOAA transmitter is apparently connected to the weather service by an internet provider :-(

Ken