[App_rpt-users] Permanently link node to a node?

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Wed Aug 15 19:50:45 UTC 2012

This will work.

If you want perm connect use

*83(node) to connect it.

And to brake the connection use *81(node).

If the internet is bad it may disconnect but it will reconnect as soon
as it is able with no announcement.

If a node is connected via perm connection, normal disconnect like
*1(node) or *10 wont work. You must use the Perm disconnect if connected
with perm connect.

Jon VA3RQ