[App_rpt-users] Echolink setup

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Aug 30 21:51:54 UTC 2012

are you really sure you want to?  serious question...i'm a lot happier and less agravated by the brain-damaged echolink boneheads since I set it up into a non connected pseudo node.  connect to me...and it goes nowhere else. there is nothing you can do with echolink that you can't do with the web transceiver; and the barrier to entry is a bit higher, too.

i realize this sounds unwelcoming and not in the spirit of ham radio...neither is the continuous kerchunking, dead key timeouts, and lack of understanding about the environment you are connected to.  i prefer to shift the surfers off into a virtual dummy load.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone