[App_rpt-users] Help Motorola GM300 and app_rpt

FERNANDO VILLARROEL fvillarroel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 01:41:05 UTC 2012

Dear Matt.

My ACID is a local installation.

Yes, i did defined cop6 in rpt.conf

I have not other nodes connected with this node (1999)

The radio base (Motorola GM300) and mobiles radios (handys) can transmit very well between both.

I can call from Zoiper and IAXrpt to Radio Base (1999) and i can doing the following commands:

6=autopatchup,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=20000
0=autopatchdn ; Autopatch down

99=cop,4 ; Audio test tone
98=cop,6 ; Phone TX key

But COP6 not works or i can't PTT from softphnes to handys.

I can call from handy to PSTN and CellPhones.

When i run the following commands Asterisk show me:

test*CLI> radio tune rxnoise
tune rxnoise maxtries=12, target=23000, tolerance=2750
tries=0, setting=2, meas=7323
tries=1, setting=6, meas=14436
tries=2, setting=10, meas=26213
tries=3, setting=9, meas=25173
tries=4, setting=9, meas=25229
tries=5, setting=9, meas=25107
tries=6, setting=9, meas=25344
DONE tries=6, setting=563, meas=25344, sqnoise=8140
INFO: RX INPUT ADJUST SUCCESS.

test*CLI> radio tune rxvoice
INFO: RX VOICE ADJUST START.
target=7200 tolerance=360
tries=0, setting=1.000000, meas=17354
tries=1, setting=0.414890, meas=7179
tries=2, setting=0.416104, meas=7674
tries=3, setting=0.390402, meas=6842
tries=4, setting=0.390402, meas=6866
tries=5, setting=0.390402, meas=6956
DONE tries=5, setting=0.390402, meas=6956.000000
INFO: RX VOICE GAIN ADJUST SUCCESS.

Regards.