[App_rpt-users] DTMF pass thru, again...

Ian Venable ki6ies.tasma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:27:31 UTC 2012

I seem to be having trouble getting dtmf to pass. I know everyone just says
to add the propagate_dtmf = yes, to the rpt.conf file. I have added the
propagate_dtmf = yes, under both of my nodes in the rpt.conf file for my
system, and I have restarted asterisk. I have also updated the node within
the last week. When I press dtmf buttons I am not hearing them being
broadcasted, from either of the nodes listed in my rpt.conf file, it is
muting them, I am trying to get all DTMF to pass and be regenerated, unless
a command character (*) is sent, then allstar would listen and mute the
dtmf commands. I am not trying to control another allstar node, in which
case I would use the (*4) and the node number command, that works, but is
not what I am looking for. I have attached a copy of my rpt.conf. Thanks
for any insight you all can provide me.

Ian Venable
Ki6ies