[App_rpt-users] raspberry

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:57:57 UTC 2012

There is work being done and progress being made to get app_rpt-ness and
raspberry-ness working together.

Sadly, I have been lack in my duties in this area as I have been
'screwing off' working on 'real' (revenue-generating) work in the
last couple of weeks (and attempting to interleave my "life" along
in there somewhere), so it may take a little while longer.

Please have some patience in this area, everyone.
It's being dealt with in the most reasonable manner
possible.

Currently, Ramesh has a version of the 'stuff' that is working -- sorta.
There is still some issue with audio buffering (with the SWINE USB),
and we (or at least I) havent had time to look at it in the past few days.
It will happen, just give it time. Also, there is some random poopy about
the crypto libraries under that distro, which *may* require using Asterisk
version 1.6 instead of the "normal" distro, and that could get at least
somewhat ugly.

Anyway, more to come.

Jim