[App_rpt-users] Install onto a netbook via usb stick

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 02:11:18 UTC 2012

I totally agree that what you did is clearly the sensible and expedient
way of accomplishing the task. I really dont have much guilt expecting
people to have or use such a thing.

However, I also acknowledge that it would be *nice*, certainly not
necessary, but *nice* to have the USB install as an option.
I do not know how to accomplish it at this time, and I have no
intention of spending the time to find out. However, if someone
*could* figure this out and "contribute" their wisdom (in the form
of an installable package, not just a list of perhaps vague instructions),
it would be of great benefit to everyone (at least potentially).

Jim WB6NIL